Saturday, February 14, 2015

Furniture Makeover

First off, I'm working on obtaining a photo of this dresser while it was solid red!

This dresser is a dresser that my daughter essentially inherited from my mom when she died last November. It was in the kitchen with this same 55-gallon fish tank on it. Mom used it to store the fish things and kitchen linens. Faith however is using it as an actual dresser for her clothing as well as the stand for the fish tank in her bedroom! I really like the effect she was able to achieve. Artistry runs in our family and I can't wait to see what this child brings out as she gets older :)


 

Please excuse all the wiring - we're still getting a shelf for above the tank and her TV is hanging above the tank plus all the tank wiring! We're working on making it all presentable :D

No comments:

Post a Comment