Saturday, February 14, 2015

Kisses

So my honey is going to his mom's tomorrow to stay for a couple of nights while father-in-law is in the hospital. I miss him when he's gone even though we both do this from time to time for our parents when they need us. So to let him know I'm thinking about him, I made these cute little kisses to take with him.... but he won't know he's taking them until he unpacks his bag! I have this pin on my Pinterest board but they are located at illbelovingu (which is a 'by invite only' blog).
Originally, I was going to make these for Valentine's Day and surprise him when he got home from work by having them hidden around the house ... but since the plans were made to go to his mom's a few days ago, I decided to change how I used them. Hence, why these are on my Past Events:: Holidays:: 2015:: Feast of Saint Valentine :-D

On the back....
 
There are 12 kisses and they say....
You're the most thoughtful man I know.
I love spending time with you!
You make me feel like the only girl in the world.
Still not sure why you picked me. But glad you did!
Thank you for listening to me rant.
I trust you unlike any other.
Need a kiss?
I like going out with you.
Thank you for making me feel wanted.
Love how you make me laugh!
I miss you when you're gone.
I simply love you for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment