Sunday, February 15, 2015

The First Footprint Flower in the Garden

I saw an idea on Pinterest and wanted to use it for something a little different. The idea at Tippy Toe Crafts is for a daughter to give to her mother. (It's about 1/3 of the way down the page.) Obviously, this is not appropriate for me considering I'm the grandmother! However, when I saw these adorable little footprint flowers I had a vision of a "garden" of footprints on my bar :-D Thus begins my "collection" of grandbaby footprints for the express purpose of making flowers! I've already determined that I will make each grandchild's footprint different in scope of background and ink color ... possibly even in positioning to make different "flowers." That portion is yet to be determined, though.

The only thing missing is the sign I haven't made yet. It will say "Mimi's Garden."

Without further delay here is the first flower in the garden!


Mind not, the dying plant behind my newly bloomed flower. It is left from my mom's funeral and I just can't quite throw it out yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment